- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|catAccCookies||To track user status of cookie consent.||No|
|wfwaf-authcookie-||Wordfence cookie to authenticate login requests||No|
|These WordPress session cookies are created if and when you log into WordPress either as an administrator or contributor to the website.||No|
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|_gat, _ga, _gid, __utma, __utmx, __utmz||Used by Google analytics to track traffic and metrics||Google.com||No|
- Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- You are also able to manage your advertising preferences by following this link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
- This will enable you to allow/disallow selected companies to use your browsing data to better serve advertisements. Please note that this will not remove advertising fully, it will however deliver advertisements to you that are non-tailored.